Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
Coming up, have you been sitting on your app idea and struggling to take that first step? Well I have Michael Sayman a 16-year-old iOS developer who started building apps at the age of 13 to talk about his journey in the app space. Plus, listen to the clever email subject line he used to land press for his latest app – 4Snaps.
Michael Sayman, play the sharing picture game everyone has been talking about! 4 Snaps is the most popular social picture snapping and guessing game in the App Store! Experience for yourself the laugh-out-loud game your friends are raving about!
- Pick a Word
- Snap 4 Pics
- Send to Friends
- That’s It
– Play with Friends on iPhone and iPod Touch!
Challenge friends on Facebook, or look up users by username or email and snap with new gaming buddies.
– Turn-based Gameplay
Perfect for gamers-on-the-go! Take turns drawing and guessing at your own pace.
– No Photography Skills Required!
Blurry pictures and a sense of humor are welcome! Just snap and send in a matter of seconds your photographic masterpiece!
– Push Notifications
Be notified with a squeaky quack when it’s your turn to snap or guess.
– Site: Keynote
– App: 4Snaps: (iTunes)
– Fav app: Tweetbot: (iTunes)
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020