Today’s guest is a former Silicon Valley executive and single mom who created SupportPay to help manage the complex and conflict ridden process of managing child support and sharing expenses between parents.
You will discover
– How she built the first version of the app
– Why you should focus on revenue first
– Fundraising tips from raising over $7M
– Focus on getting users
– The SEO strategy that helped her grow
– Being product first then monetizing data
– Affiliate marketing as a great revenue driver
– Month vs annual subscriptions
– Promoting the premium features in email marketing strategies
CHECKASO is an analytical ASO platform that provides you with up-to-date data on keywords, competitors, ratings, and reviews. It also rates your ASO level and gives you custom tips on how to improve it. This way, you can increase your app page visibility, organic traffic, and installs with every update. Try it now for 7 days for free at checkaso.io.
We all have developer horror stories. From language barriers to bad code to developing on time. That’s why I recommend using B7Dev.com. They are affordable, fast, and more importantly trustworthy. Go to B7Dev.com
Want to increase your downloads and revenue? Check out our new ASO Masters service where we help you with ASO, optimizing your revenue and will even manage your Apple Search Ads and Google Ads. Learn more at ASO Masters.
- 854: How to Get Organizations to Buy App Subscriptions - September 23, 2021
- App Store Optimization for Million Dollar Apps (Part 4/4) - September 22, 2021
- 853: Virtual Wedding Livestream App Success Story - September 16, 2021