Today’s guest is Ruben Dua who is the CEO of Dubb, the world’s video communication platform for sales leaders. Based in Los Angeles, Ruben is the proud father of two, a drummer, and nature lover.
You will discover:
– How seeing his wife struggle with closing prospects helped him build the platform
– How he decided what features to build first
– How video can increase sales/customer feedback
– How he determined his pricing strategy
– How preselling the product helped its initial launch
– Creative ways that he’s seen work with videos
– Fav app: Canva
CHECKASO is an analytical ASO platform that provides you with up-to-date data on keywords, competitors, ratings, and reviews. It also rates your ASO level and gives you custom tips on how to improve it. This way, you can increase your app page visibility, organic traffic, and installs with every update. Try it now for 7 days for free at checkaso.io.
We all have developer horror stories. From language barriers to bad code to developing on time. That’s why I recommend using B7Dev.com. They are affordable, fast, and more importantly trustworthy. Go to B7Dev.com
Want to increase your downloads and revenue? Check out our new ASO Masters service where we help you with ASO, optimizing your revenue and will even manage your Apple Search Ads and Google Ads. Learn more at ASO Masters.
- 854: How to Get Organizations to Buy App Subscriptions - September 23, 2021
- App Store Optimization for Million Dollar Apps (Part 4/4) - September 22, 2021
- 853: Virtual Wedding Livestream App Success Story - September 16, 2021