Today’s guest has 11 best-selling books, influenced over a million people with her courses, talks, interviews, videos and books.
You will discover:
– How she first got started in the breathing sciences
– How she first got started with digital courses on the web
– How she validated her app idea with digital courses first
– Why it’s important to find good technical co-founders
– Key lessons from making the app
– How she used her influencer friends to help promote the app
– Fav app: Freetrade
CHECKASO is an analytical ASO platform that provides you with up-to-date data on keywords, competitors, ratings, and reviews. It also rates your ASO level and gives you custom tips on how to improve it. This way, you can increase your app page visibility, organic traffic, and installs with every update. Try it now for 7 days for free at checkaso.io.
We all have developer horror stories. From language barriers to bad code to developing on time. That’s why I recommend using B7Dev.com. They are affordable, fast, and more importantly trustworthy. Go to B7Dev.com
Want to increase your downloads and revenue? Check out our new ASO Masters service where we help you with ASO, optimizing your revenue and will even manage your Apple Search Ads and Google Ads. Learn more at ASO Masters.
- 854: How to Get Organizations to Buy App Subscriptions - September 23, 2021
- App Store Optimization for Million Dollar Apps (Part 4/4) - September 22, 2021
- 853: Virtual Wedding Livestream App Success Story - September 16, 2021