Neil and Jinjing are a happy couple and founders of the Lovecast Wedding Livestream App. They were senior software engineers at Uber & Google but quit their job to work on Lovecast together.
In this interview, you will discover:
– 02:25 – What kind of research went into product development before building the product
– 06:09 – How live chat improves your product
– 09:22 – How they figured out monetization
– 11:03 – The marketing channel they focused on for launch
– 18:12 – How to improve your product by collecting feedback & analytics data
– 21:12 – The Firebase extensions to help you get data exported to BitQuery
– 23:33 – Efficient web and mobile development using Flutter
– 28:36 – What converts better: mobile or web?
– 31:22 – Tips on using Google Search Ads and Apple Search Ads when first launching a product
CHECKASO is an analytical ASO platform that provides you with up-to-date data on keywords, competitors, ratings, and reviews. It also rates your ASO level and gives you custom tips on how to improve it. This way, you can increase your app page visibility, organic traffic, and installs with every update. Try it now for 7 days for free at checkaso.io.
Through keyword and market insights, SearchAds.com can help your Apple Search Ads campaign to find the most valuable prospects and convert them into users in the most effective way possible. Advanced automation tools can take care of the busy-work so you can focus on things that really matter.
Go to SearchAds.com to start your free trial.
Want to increase your downloads and revenue? Check out our new ASO Masters service where we help you with ASO, optimizing your revenue and will even manage your Apple Search Ads and Google Ads. Learn more at ASO Masters.