Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
Coming up, today’s guest was a venture capitalist, founded Techcrunch France, and now he’s the co-founder and CEO of Appsfire – an app that helps you discover new and interesting apps. I’ve been using it a ton to do research on my new app ideas and absolutely love it. We’ll talk about how he built it and the challenges along the way.
Appsfire is The Next Web’s French Startup of the Year for 2013! A #1 utility in over 40 countries.
– Featured by The New York Times (Oct. 2012)
– CNET (2013): one of the 10 must have apps!
– John Gruber of Daring Fireball: “Very fast, very beautiful”
– 148apps awarded Appsfire with its 2011 Best App Ever’ Award for Best App Bargain
Site: Interview with Sunrise co-founder, Jeremy Le Van
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020