B7DEV.com is the one-stop shop for all your app development needs. They can help you with design, development and even marketing. Plus, they are offering an exclusive 20% off just for the App Masters community.
yOptimize is a Search Engine Optimization firm that helps startups rank on the first page of Google for the keywords your users and customers are searching for. Let them know that you App Masters sent you to get 50% discount on their normal prices.
Subscribe to the Show
Coming up is a strategy call that I did with someone who is launching a game with a popular boxer. You will discover how to launch an app with an influencer, what social networks to promote the app and how to pitch Apple for a possible feature.
Launching an App with an Influencer
When you go this route, look at the engagement and not just the number of followers in their accounts. If they have 5 million followers, take a look at how many likes or comments they are getting per post as this is a good indicator of engagement.
Pitching Apple for a Possible Feature
Plan two to three weeks in advance before the launch, then look for boxing fights even if it does not include characters in your game and then go pitch Apple. Apple loves to feature apps which go with a certain event or theme so it doesn’t hurt to send your pitches over to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just tell a good story and that might give you the bug push you need.
Other Promotion Tips
- Paid to Free campaign – if you have a paid in-app purchase, make it free and you can pitch it in App Advice or other related sites and run that campaign at the same time.
- Double Up Feature – if you got other promotions going on, push it out once to get enough hit to get to the top of the charts.
– Clash of Champs: (iTunes)
Latest posts by Lakshmi uma (see all)
- 692: What to Do When Apple Search Ads Won’t Work with Ben Price - October 18, 2018
- 691: How to Turn an Average Game into an Amazing One with Manuel Boca - October 15, 2018
- 690: App Store Optimization for a Social Network with Juan Pablo Coppel - October 11, 2018