[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/mobileappchat/455_dead_cool_apps.mp3″ social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
Are you developing a mobile app? Get anything from icons and buttons to your entire mobile app designed at 99designs! You can start your next graphic design project for as low as $199. Visit 99designs.com/Chat and get a $99 Power Pack of services for free.
B7DEV.com is the one-stop shop for all your app development needs. They can help you with design, development and even marketing. Plus, they are offering an exclusive 20% off just for the App Masters community.
Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
Today’s guest has hit the top 10 with a few of his apps using well known app publishers and he shares his outreach strategy along with things you need to have in place before doing your outreach. Also, listen to the key mistake that most app creators make when using Buildbox.
Three different ways Simon use to seek out different publishers are:
- Google – search different app publishers to get their contact infos and just send them a message.
- Forums- – post your new game and publishers scanning those forums will contact you.
- Going through Featured games or Top Charts and downloading those games. Upon booting them up, you will get a logos of the publisher and the developer and reach out to them that way.
Key Mistake When Using Buildbox
Not thinking outside the box is one of the mistakes that people make when using Buildbox. They just grab a template and put the graphics in, which is basically just reskinning. You wouldn’t want to pitch a publisher a reskinned template of a game so as much as possible, break out and do something a little bit different. Not everything works but have courage to be unique when coming up with your games.
- App Store Optimization in 2021 – Keyword Research (Part 3/6) - January 20, 2021
- 819: How Community Building Leads to Growth with Itamar Rogel - January 19, 2021
- App Store Optimization in 2021 – ASO Factors (Part 2/6) - January 18, 2021