Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
How do you design a killer mobile app? Well, I have Stuart Hall, the CTO and co-founder of Discovr, who shares how he and his team constantly iterate and throw away features that are not absolutely necessary. Also, listen to the story of how Stuart built an app in a matter of hours and the key lessons that led him to over 600,000 downloads in just 3 months.
3 millions people across the globe use Discovr. It’s a number 1 music app in 50 countries, has been featured extensively by Apple, and was named “beautiful and dynamic” by Wall Street Journal.
Why you’ll love it:
* Discover bands that are similar to what you like
* Listen to their music (song previews)
* Watch their Youtube videos
* Read their bios and tweets
* Buy their music
* Share with your friends via Twitter or Facebook
How it works:
Discovr is an interactive map of the entire world of music. Just enter an artist you like and we’ll help you find new artists you love. You’ll see how the music you like is connected, and find great new bands and artists.
Note: song previews are 30 seconds long and you need iTunes to work in your country.
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020