Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
Coming up are you like me and would love a prototyping tool for your high-fidelity mockups? Well today’s guest was a former designer of the widely popular twitter app called Echofon to talk about his latest product called Flinto. Also, listen to what he calls the “punch it” approach to designing a simple, slick product.
- Flinto strikes the perfect balance between fast prototyping and realism. Prototypes run on iPhone or iPad and can be shared with anyone.
- Build your prototype by linking screens and setting transitions. We’ve gone above and beyond to make it fast and easy.
- No goofy design tools here. Add high-fidelity mockups or rough sketches, replace them as you go. Drop screens on the page and start working, no waiting for uploads.
- Add interactivity by linking screens together. All of your screens appear on the same page—it really couldn’t be more intuitive.
- LinkSnap is the fastest way to create links. Hold option while hovering and links will be drawn on your image automatically, it works like magic.
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020