Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
How do you come up with a successful idea in a very competitive category? Well today’s guest built an addictive camera app that had over 180,000 downloads in its first month of launch. Plus, listen to the story of how today’s guest went to a park to talk to potential customers.
Frontback is a fun and fast way to show your friends what you’re up to. Take a photo with the front camera, another with the back camera, and share them both in a single image.
• Capture an instant using both front and back cameras
• Add a location like restaurant, bar, or music festival
• Post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Frontback requires an account to help you easily share and manage your posts, and to explore what your friends are sharing on Frontback.
Site: POP episode
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020