Today’s guest is Lior Barak, a data strategist with over 12 years of expeirnece in the field. Lior worked for companies such as Nielsen, Cisco, Lovoo, Zalando and more. He is the author of “Data is Like a Plate of Hummus”, Co-host of “WHAT the Data?!” Podcast and Co-founder of Tale About Data.
You will discover…
– How indies can adjust to IDFA
– What metrics make the biggest difference for your app business
– How to build in-house data analytics tools
– Why you must have a communication line with your customers
– What’s the primary growth channel, is it still Facebook and Google?
B7DEV.com is the one-stop shop for all your app development needs. They can help you with design, development and even marketing. Plus, they are offering an exclusive discount just for the App Masters community. Check them out at B7Dev.com
From Apple Features to ASO to influencer marketing, you will learn all the tools and tactics to make it in the app space. Learn more Appmastersacademy.com.