Are you wondering which keywords your competitors are ranking high on? In this video, I am going to show you how to find your competitors keywords accurately and without cost.
The tool I like to use is App Annie. It‘s a free tool which you can use to track downloads and ranking but it also shows you the key words which your competitor is ranking really high on.
- Log in to App Annie.
- Type the name of your competitor in the Search Bar.
- Click Keywords (ASO) link found on the left hand side of the screen. This will show you all the keywords that they rank really high on for this particular app. In most ASO tools, you really have to input all the keywords to get their rank data, but App Annie relays all of them over to you.
- Repeat steps for other competitors.
Now I run an app marketing agency where we’ve helped 8 clients get featured by Apple, 5X downloads with ASO, and get coverage on Techcrunch, Mashable, Venture Beat and other major publications. I also write about apps on The Next Web, Entrepreneur.com, and on my blog AppMasters.co.
Latest posts by Steve Young (see all)
- 5 Killer Reasons Why You Need to Soft Launch Your App - May 25, 2018
- What Countries to Soft Launch an App? - May 23, 2018
- Pre Launch App Marketing: Focus on These Two Metrics - May 18, 2018