Ross has spent his career at the cutting edge of digital media and technology, leading business development and strategy for the boldest names in the industry: NBCUniversal, Hearst, Snap and Condé Nast. In this span, he has brokered industry-first partnerships between established and emerging players.
In this interview you will discover:
– How a digital media and technology executive went into astrology
– How he’s been able to give away so much free content and still monetize
– What metrics to focus on when just starting out
– The A/B test that made the biggest impact
– How to find success with social as a mobile company
– How to justify investing in social
Ross Clark is the CEO and Co-Founder of Sanctuary.
CHECKASO is an analytical ASO platform that provides you with up-to-date data on keywords, competitors, ratings, and reviews. It also rates your ASO level and gives you custom tips on how to improve it. This way, you can increase your app page visibility, organic traffic, and installs with every update. Try it now for 7 days for free at checkaso.io.
We all have developer horror stories. From language barriers to bad code to developing on time. That’s why I recommend using B7Dev.com. They are affordable, fast, and more importantly trustworthy. Go to B7Dev.com