I have previously shared that app preview videos will be important in ASO and conversions because when customers search for app, those apps with videos will auto play so users’ eyes are drawn to them. With this, I want to show you an easy way to record a video of your app directly from your iPhone.
From your phone, go to: Settings >> Control Center >> Customize Controls>>Screen Recording
Upon going back to Home Screen, you will now see a circle button in the bottom – that’s the record button. There are two ways to record:
- You can hold down the button a bit longer if you want to record audio so you can talk within your video or ,
- You can just press it lightly to bring up a countdown timer and start recording your app preview videos.
Once done, just click the red button on top and your video will then be saved to Camera Roll. That’s it…quick and easy!
- App Store Optimization in 2021 – What is ASO? (Part 1/6) - January 13, 2021
- 818: The Facebook Retargeting Campaign That Drives Revenue with Michael Durst - January 12, 2021
- Meet the Indie Developer with 7M Downloads & Apple Design Award - January 11, 2021