Visit 99designs.com/Chat and get a $99 Power Pack of services for free.
Get 50% off Gabriel Machuret’s App Marketing Guerilla Course – Just $45
Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
Have you been sending emails to bloggers with little success? Well today’s guest tells us how he made it really easy for publications such as Mashable, Forbes, Wired and many more to write about his app. Also, listen to how he applies lessons from his days as a Mortal Kombat motion artist to running his business.
Pictacular is the best way to browse your Instagram photo’s on your iPad. Browse and comment pictures easily inline with the gorgeous Pinterest-style waterfall view (we also support emoji’s in comments). You can also pin your Instagram photos to your Pinterest board as well. With Pictacular you can also explore photos based on categories (celebrities, animals, food, etc)
– Browse your Instagram feed, popular photos, photos taken nearby and your own photos
– Check who un-followed and who your new followers are
– Browse Instagram photos in fullscreen mode. Use swipes and gestures to navigate to the next picture.
– Easily like and comment on photos (double tap on photo to
like and tap and hold to present sharing options)
– Search for photo’s based on tags or search for other
– Browse instagram photo by categories on our channels feed
– Easily navigate to other user’s picture by tapping on the
– Easily navigate to see pictures based on hashtag by tapping
on the #hash
– Support both landscape and portrait mode, just place your iPad in any orientation
– Promote user’s account to get more likes and followers
Now I run an app marketing agency where we’ve helped 28 clients get featured by Apple, 5X downloads with ASO, and get coverage on Techcrunch, Mashable, Venture Beat and other major publications. I also write about apps on The Next Web, Entrepreneur.com, and on my blog AppMasters.co.
Latest posts by Steve Young (see all)
- 771: How to Finance Growth Through VC Funding and/or Debt - February 18, 2020
- 770: Expert UA Secrets from DraftKings, N3TWORK & Game of Whales - February 11, 2020
- 769: Keep Users Coming Back & Buying More With The “Handoff” Strategy with Rebecca Nackson - February 4, 2020