Are you developing a mobile app? Get anything from icons and buttons to your entire mobile app designed at 99designs! You can start your next graphic design project for as low as $199. Visit 99designs.com/Chat and get a $99 Power Pack of services for free.
PreApps provides an outlet for developers to harness early exposure, access beta testers, generate critical user feedback, and most importantly rapid downloads upon release. Get 10% off on ALL PreApps marketing services by using promo code AppMasters!
Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
Coming up today’s guest sold his previous company, PicScout, to Getty Images for $20M and he talks about the importance of finding product market fit early on in development process. Also, listen to how he leverage the tech press to get coverage on more niche sites.
Finding Product Market Fit Early On
Users do not care what goes on in the background as long as the process is clear. All they want is how quickly and easily it can be done. Offir is of the firm belief that any product can make it on the internet if it is something being done by people offline and the developer can make it happen or get it done digitally and can reduce it by one step.
Getting Amazing Press Coverage
- Come up with a newsworthy endeavor related to the niche topic. Keepy for example, was launched with a survey of how families save memories.
- Make the most of tech press because reputable press sites such as TechCrunch get quoted or checked out by bigtime news services. Example, people who read TechCrunch may not be the target market of Keepy but it pays to be covered by these tech websites because Good Morning America checks out these websites and moms listen to morning shows.
- App Store Optimization in 2021 – Keyword Research (Part 3/6) - January 20, 2021
- 819: How Community Building Leads to Growth with Itamar Rogel - January 19, 2021
- App Store Optimization in 2021 – ASO Factors (Part 2/6) - January 18, 2021