Go to Affordable Dev for your one-stop shop for all your app development needs and tell them Steve sent you.
Build and submit your app in just a few hours with this reskinning course (includes source code).
Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
Do you have an idea for app that solves your own problem, but you’re unsure that others have that problem too? Well today’s walks us through the approach he had while building his latest app. Also, listen the story of how he found early beta users to get all so important user feedback.
Jake Fuentes is the CEO and Co-Founder of Level.
Level is the effortless way to track your daily cash flow and take control of your money. The top ~100 US banks support connections to Level, expanding all the time! Check back often. Using Level’s automatic analysis of linked bank accounts, know exactly what you can spend on any given day, week, or month. It’s as easy as opening up your wallet.
* Links to your bank accounts so you are constantly up-to-date
* You never have to enter transactions manually
*Automatically detects income and fixed expenses to show a complete picture of your financial situation
*Provides at-a-glance, simple view of cash flow and anticipated savings
App: Level: (iTunes)
Fav app: Songza: (iTunes)
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020