Go to Affordable Dev for your one-stop shop for all your app development needs and tell them Steve sent you. For a limited time, you can save 20% off your next app.
Are you developing a mobile app? Get anything from icons and buttons to your entire mobile app designed at 99designs! You can start your next graphic design project for as low as $199. Visit 99designs.com/Chat and get a $99 Power Pack of services for free.
Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
How do you bounce back after an acquisition offer goes awry? Well listen to the story of how today’s guest turned downed an offer from Zynga and the lessons learned from that experience. Also, listen to how his obsession with app marketing eventually led to him building his next product.
You have completed developing your app, had invested in methods in getting the word out and are now excited to make some money. Unfortunately, it doesn’t always end up with the numbers you hope for so you may need to take extra steps in getting the ROI you had envisioned. Our guest for today may have the solution in providing you the insights and analytics you need to give your business the push it needs.
Today, we talk to the CEO and Founder of MoHound, Carlos Mondragon, as he shares to us the following:
- His hands on entrepreneurship experiences starting from gaming studios, boot strapping to grow their company, reskinning games up to getting a very tempting offer from Zynga,
- His take aways from previous feedback received which became pivotal to the development of his business,
- The email strategies they use that I found effective and how Facebook helped them reach their 40 initial customers to get the platform, and
- All about how MoHound can help your business through analytics and other details including pricing, tracking your traffic sources to know where your most of your profits come from, and all the services they offer to optimize your business.
Hit that play button as this may be the step you need to make your app revenue grow!
App: DollarBird: (iTunes)
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020