Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
Want a quick and easy way to find and validate new ideas. Well I have Giacomo Balli who has 60 apps in the app store and he shares a tip about how he generates new ideas. Also, listen to how he releases his apps and then waits for the feedback to decide what features to build next.
Giacomo Balli is an iOS Entrepreneur, Mentor and Freelance Developer (applications for iPhone and iPad).
“It’s like Shazam when a song is not playing!” – F.D.
We all know the famous application that let’s you find out title and artist of a song that is playing but what happens when the song is stuck in your head?
I know we’ve all been there. That song that you only remember a few lines of the lyrics and want to find out where it’s from.
Well, now you can!
Thanks to this simple and easy app, you just have to enter any info you knwo about the track, such as artist and a few words from it and you will be provided with a list of matches (including remixes, covers etc).
From these results, there is also a handy link to the song/album in the iTunes store so that you can easily view it and make sure it’s the one you want and maybe check out other info.
In addition, it’s essential to settle those endless debates with your friends regarding song titles or remixes and featurings. Just input info, hit send and it’s done: that easy.
– Blog post about stealing idea
– Favorite App:
- Meetup: (iTunes | Google Play)
- EventBrite: (iTunes | Google Play)
- Buffer: (iTunes)
- Uber: (iTunes | Google Play)
- Circle: (iTunes | Google Play)
- RunKeeper: (iTunes | Google Play)
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020