Visit 99designs.com/Chat and get a $99 Power Pack of services for free.
Get 50% off Gabriel Machuret’s App Marketing Guerilla Course – Just $45
Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
Are you struggling with app store optimization? Well today’s guest breaks down his entire process and shows us how he increased downloads by 143%. Also, listen to the tip that he gives about finding the keywords that will have the most impact on your downloads.
Imagine that moment when Usain Bolt or Apu (from a widely popular animated series) is on TV, and your attempt to mimic these famous accents is worse than your recent attempt at Gangnam style remixes. Well, now there is hope!
Phrase Pop brings you funny phrases in authentic accents from around the world – Jamaica, India, Scotland and more!
Use Phrase Pop to improve your accent, show off the latest cool app on your phone to your friends, or just listen to these famous phrases on repeat. It’s all your choice.
• 4 FREE voice packs namely Jamaican, Indian, Scottish & Canadian
• 2 Premium voice packs namely Australian & African American
• 1 Bonus voice pack when you buy any of the premium voice packs
• Each voice pack comes packed with 8 popular phrases in authentic accents
• Apply to be a voice actor for Phrase Pop if you have the voice which can represent a region or accent
• Tweet & share Phrase Pop with your friends
– Site: Sensor Tower Blog Post
– Site: PhrasePop
– Site: App Figures
– Fav App: Lumosity: (iTunes)
Now I run an app marketing agency where we’ve helped 28 clients get featured by Apple, 5X downloads with ASO, and get coverage on Techcrunch, Mashable, Venture Beat and other major publications. I also write about apps on The Next Web, Entrepreneur.com, and on my blog AppMasters.co.
Latest posts by Steve Young (see all)
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020