Today’s guest is an indie app developer that you’re going to love.
He shares how he finds profitable app ideas and positions them in a competitive market, plus two strategies that I absolutely love:
1) How he uses giveaways to get his initial downloads and ratings;
2) How he studies the newest, top-grossing apps to see what they are doing right.
04:00 – The advantages to outsourcing: not just for its efficiency and flexibility, it also gives you a keener perspective in your business model.
06:00 – The elements you need to consider when pricing and launching your app in the market.
07:40 – Does your app need to be perfect before launch?
08:48 – The minimum essentials that will and should dictate your product launch for a successful kickoff.
11:22 – Jumpstart strategies that equate to visible results.
13:40 – What are the search-ads strategies that actually work? Are targeted keywords still relevant?
18:30 – Factors to bear in mind when pricing apps and subscriptions that would effectively convert trial users.
With over 120 million happy users, TheoremReach is helping app developers make more money with fun, rewarded surveys that you can easily add to your app.
App Radar will save you time with its unified ASO workflow and save you money with its Apple Search Ads team who will optimize your campaigns and increase your ROAS.
- 819: How Community Building Leads to Growth with Itamar Rogel - January 19, 2021
- App Store Optimization in 2021 – ASO Factors (Part 2/6) - January 18, 2021
- App Store Optimization in 2021 – What is ASO? (Part 1/6) - January 13, 2021