Today’s guest is an indie app developer that you’re going to love.
He shares how he finds profitable app ideas and positions them in a competitive market, plus two strategies that I absolutely love:
1) How he uses giveaways to get his initial downloads and ratings;
2) How he studies the newest, top-grossing apps to see what they are doing right.
04:00 – The advantages to outsourcing: not just for its efficiency and flexibility, it also gives you a keener perspective in your business model.
06:00 – The elements you need to consider when pricing and launching your app in the market.
07:40 – Does your app need to be perfect before launch?
08:48 – The minimum essentials that will and should dictate your product launch for a successful kickoff.
11:22 – Jumpstart strategies that equate to visible results.
13:40 – What are the search-ads strategies that actually work? Are targeted keywords still relevant?
18:30 – Factors to bear in mind when pricing apps and subscriptions that would effectively convert trial users.
Latest posts by Lakshmi uma (see all)
- 796: How to Approach Growth in the Telehealth Market with Felix Huang - August 11, 2020
- Try This If Your Users Are NOT Coming Back to Your App - August 10, 2020
- How to Increase Virality for Your App - August 5, 2020