Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
Coming up, how do you design an app that completely revolutionizes the way you interact with your life? Well I have Jeremy Le Van, co-founder of the Sunrise app, to tell us how he’s improving the way we interact with our calendar by making it social and most importantly more productive.
About the Sunrise
Sunrise is a free calendar app made for Google Calendar users. Designed with love, Sunrise is a new experience that will make your life easier.
• 100% free calendar app with a gorgeous design.
• Compatible only with Google Calendar for now.
• A completely redesigned calendar experience for your iPhone.
• Synchronization that just works, in real-time.
• Quick Add Event just by typing “Lunch tomorrow at 9pm” (long-press on the +).
• Timezone Support. No more headache when travelling!
• Facebook Events and Birthdays included.
• See faces and profiles of people you are meeting with using LinkedIn.
• Weather forecast based on your location.
• Smart icons.
• Tag location to events.
• Use Google Maps for Directions.
• Connect multiple Google Calendars. (iTunes)
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020