How do you figure out how many downloads you are getting for organic searches? The tool to check out is iTunes Connect so log into that and go through this path:
App Analytics >> Pick the app >> Metrics >> App Units >> Add filter: Source Type >> App Store Search.
Another way is: App Analytics >>Pick the app which you want to focus on>> click Sources.
You will then see the sources of downloads for you app whether it’s from the following:
- Browse – customers who viewed your app or tapped to download it for the first time while browsing the Featured categories or Top Charts section of the App Store.
- App Store Search – these are customers who viewed your app or tapped to download it for the first time from Search on the App Store. This includes Search Ads so if you are running any, this is where you can find your data.
You will see the downloads strictly from keyword searches so this is how you see if you have bump in downloads after you did your optimization or if it did not work so you can decide what to retain or what to modify from the tactics you have employed.
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020