My Favorite Resources
- Bluehost: By far one of the best hosting providers. All my websites are hosted by these guys and I highly recommend them. It’s easy to install WordPress and their customer support is fantastic. I’ve been using Bluehost for years.
- Sensor Tower: Great ASO tool to track your apps, find keywords, and research your competitors. I love the UI/UX of the app and I use Sensor Tower before submitting any of my apps into the App Store.
- ScreenFlow: For Mac users. This is a great screen capture software that I use for all my videos and courses. I also use it as a backup to my podcast recordings.
- Elegant Themes: By far one of the best places to get a WordPress theme. In fact, both Mobile App Chat and AppMasters.co are built on the Divi theme from Elegant Themes.
- 99designs: The #1 marketplace for designs. Get your app icon, logo, or even your entire app designed at 99designs. They have a marketplace of over 225,000 designers ready to submit design ideas for your project.
- Rode Podcaster: This is the microphone I use to record all my podcasts. I love it because it’s a USB mic and doesn’t require a mixer. You can buy the complete set with shock mount and arm for just $349. That’s what I have. =)
- Podcasters Paradise: It wasn’t until John Lee Dumas from Entrepreneur on Fire let me host and interview him on his own show that I felt like I could actually podcast myself. I trust the guy and he always puts out quality content. If you want to learn from a success story, this is the platform to choose.
- Intro Machine: Ian from Intro Machine did both the intros and outros for the Mobile App Chat podcast and the App Battle podcast. He does an awesome job!
- App Masters Academy: I asked past guests and experts in the mobile space to teach us things they are good at. This site has video courses and a community that is committed to helping each other succeed.
- Udemy: Check out some of the courses I put on Udemy. It’s a great platform to learn and teach. I love the iPhone and iPad app because I can increase the playback speed to 2x.