So you release your app…
And the downloads STINK…
I was there. I had cautious expectations when I released my app and I wasn’t seeing the type of downloads that I wanted.
So… I decided to use the knowledge that I gained from interviewing close to 200 successful app developers and do an ASO update on one of my better performing apps.
And the result?
300% increase in downloads for a paid app! Now! I want to share my exact process with you.
What you’ll learn in this free course:
- The 6 tools that I use to come up with different keyword ideas.
- 3 simple ways to increase downloads and revenue for your apps.
- Why you should throw away traffic scores and focus on niche keywords.
- Why ASO should be the first step you take when trying to increase downloads.
- No fluff! Actionable content that you can use right after the course!
Now I run an app marketing agency where we’ve helped 28 clients get featured by Apple, 5X downloads with ASO, and get coverage on Techcrunch, Mashable, Venture Beat and other major publications. I also write about apps on The Next Web, Entrepreneur.com, and on my blog AppMasters.co.
Latest posts by Steve Young (see all)
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020