Go to Affordable Dev for your one-stop shop for all your app development needs and tell them Steve sent you. For a limited time, you can save 20% off your next app.
Are you developing a mobile app? Get anything from icons and buttons to your entire mobile app designed at 99designs! You can start your next graphic design project for as low as $199. Visit 99designs.com/Chat and get a $99 Power Pack of services for free.
Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
Are you looking for a way to increase leads, sales, or even app downloads from your website? Well today’s guest is a marketing optimization expert and he walks us through his 5-step process for improving conversions. Also, listen to the part of the show where he talks about the power of masterminds and why he decided to both join one and now start his own.
Our guest for this episode is Alex Harris, Creative Director of Alex Designs, and he will guide us through the 123’s of conversion optimization. He will share to us today that discovering your correct customers, creating great products to solve their problems, and growing your wins over time can easily get your business where you want it to be.
Here are the highlights of my conversation with Alex:
- How losing his corporate job triggered the start of his own company, Alex Designs, which focuses on conversion optimization and is based in his forte: landing page design,
- A walk through on the conversion optimization process and the five steps involved in improving conversion rates:
o Discovery –discovering your market and how far you should niche or narrow down.
o Hypothesis – what experiments you want to try and ranking what is most beneficial.
o Execute – taking your hypothesis and implementing the test.
o Review – analyzing what wins and losses you have and taking the one that worked over to the next step.
o Scale – growing the element that’s working well and leveraging on it to grow your site.
- Making assumptions that people know what we are talking about and the typical mistakes that people make in their sites, and
- Why he started his own podcast and how it changed him.
– Fav app:
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020