Coming up, I’m going to share the new way that you have to pitch Apple to land a feature. Stay tune.
If you want to see how we’ve helped 12 of our clients get featured by Apple and 3 alone in May 2017, then join us on the live webinar that is happening on June 15, 2017:
During WWDC 2017, Apple announced a new way of pitching them for a possible Apple Feature. Here’s a summary:
- Use this form to contact Apple: AppStore.com/Promote
- Contact them 6-8 weeks before launch
- Tell a good story to get them to notice
- Remember to focus on upcoming Apple features and technology when pitching Apple
Subscribe to App Masters
Now I run an app marketing agency where we’ve helped 8 clients get featured by Apple, 5X downloads with ASO, and get coverage on Techcrunch, Mashable, Venture Beat and other major publications. I also write about apps on The Next Web, Entrepreneur.com, and on my blog AppMasters.co.
Latest posts by Steve Young (see all)
- How to Get Good Rankings in the iOS App Store - November 9, 2018
- 3 Things You Need When Pitching Apple for a Feature - October 24, 2018
- How to Create Courses & Books From Your Mobile App - October 16, 2018