In this interview, you’ll find out just how important video is when marketing your mobile app. Also, think content marketing is just a buzz word? See how today’s guest used content marketing to land his first few sales, but continues to bring a constant (and growing) amount of leads.
Apptamin specializes in quickly and efficiently creating an app video that lets you easily show users and investors all of its great features.
Based in Montpellier, France the team of two has created app videos for Booking.com, Chupa Mobile, Twitchat and many more. Combining several years of experience in video production and mobile app marketing and promotion, Apptamin can deliver high-quality videos that increase downloads and get attention from the press.
How to Use Content Marketing to Drive Sales
Sylvain started content marketing right off the bat. He looked at other blog posts to see what topics were not being covered. Then he started writing about that particular content to help bring in the first few sales.
Content marketing is still a key driver in driving traffic, leads and sales for Apptamin.
The App Video Production Process
1) Apptamin will get familiar with the app
2) Write a synopsis about the key points of the app
3) Then you get a quote for the video.
4) Once you agree to the quote then Apptamin will write a detailed script along with a storyboard of some of the main features of the app
5) After that’s approved then Apptamin creates the video
Since English isn’t his first language, one of Sylvain’s biggest challenges was creating content.
During some slow months during the summer, Apptamin had a tough time keeping the motivation high with content marketing since the pay-off wasn’t immediate.
However, as an optimist, Sylvain continued to create good content and continues to attract new customers through content marketing.
- The iOS App Marketing Strategy Guide – Blog Post on Apptamin
- Pocket – Favorite App
- 1 Second Everyday – Favorite App
- Pitch Perfect Book
Subscribe to the Show
Now I run an app marketing agency where we’ve helped 28 clients get featured by Apple, 5X downloads with ASO, and get coverage on Techcrunch, Mashable, Venture Beat and other major publications. I also write about apps on The Next Web, Entrepreneur.com, and on my blog AppMasters.co.
Latest posts by Steve Young (see all)
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020