Go to Affordable Dev for your one-stop shop for all your app development needs and tell them Steve sent you. For a limited time, you can save 20% off your next app.
Are you developing a mobile app? Get anything from icons and buttons to your entire mobile app designed at 99designs! You can start your next graphic design project for as low as $199. Visit 99designs.com/Chat and get a $99 Power Pack of services for free.
Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
Is there a project or app idea that you’ve been wanting to work on but have yet to take the first step? Well today’s guest talks about how failing fast and often has led him to find what he’s really passionate about. Also, listen to the one ASO tool he uses to find the hidden keyword gems.
Our guest for this episode had described his journey as an entrepreneur as a rodeo: there will always be that fear of falling but some of the fun is in failing. Marcin Teodoru, founder of Fingertip Maestro, literally had his 6-figure bank account slashed down to a 1-figure amount during the market crash but this did not stop him from continuously trying different things and from giving back to the community.
Other highlights of my discussion with Marcin today are found below:
- How the initial idea of Fingertip Maestro came about, cracking their 200k download mark and how they celebrated,
- Lucid Lab Technology, the other company he ran, and what the business they ran there,
- ASO strategies they have incorporated, the tools they used and what traction they have seen so far,
- Indiegogo: learn about their charitable work, their goals and the impact it brings to the community.
- Marcin’s inspiring story on his failures, which started at a young age, and how he continues to overcome them, and
- Going pro, adding vocals and the things which are to come for Fingertip Maestro.
I would like to encourage everybody to support Marcin and his team’s noble cause through Indiegogo as the effect of your efforts can ripple through and impact many lives.
– Fav app:
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020