Go to Affordable Dev for your one-stop shop for all your app development needs and tell them Steve sent you. For a limited time, you can save 20% off your next app.
Are you developing a mobile app? Get anything from icons and buttons to your entire mobile app designed at 99designs! You can start your next graphic design project for as low as $199. Visit 99designs.com/Chat and get a $99 Power Pack of services for free.
Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
Do you have a ton of app ideas floating around in your head? Well today’s guest put together a great table that will help you select which app idea is actually worth building. Also listen to his ASO tip that will give you an additional 300 characters in the keyword field.
You are in for a big dose of knowledge as we are joined by the author of App Trillionaires and Lead Developer and CEO of Game Scorpion Inc., Abhinav Gupta. Nav had successfully published over 35 apps across all markets and today, he inspires us that reaching and going over the million mark is something that is very doable with a mix of brains and attitude.
Here are the highlights of our conversation today:
- Methods you should incorporate for a winning app: listing down the apps topping the market, focusing on the end user, learning what emotions your app can elicit to connect you with the market,
- The rationale behind branching out with numerous app ideas versus pouring everything in one,
- A discussion about COPPA rules, privacy laws, the painful reality about piracy, key words, and screenshot generators,
- Nav’s brilliant ASO T.R.I.C.K.S.,
- His ‘being everywhere approach’ and useful add placement tips which could propel your business.
Nav had also opens up about his background and personal experiences from being laid off, doing odd jobs and his first app ending up as a failure. Despite this, he was able to turn things around through persistence, faith and planning. So don’t lose hope if things are not going as planned as everyone can get back up from rock bottom with the right skill and motivation.