With over 120 million happy users, TheoremReach is helping app developers make more money with fun, rewarded surveys that you can easily add to your app.
App Radar will save you time with its unified ASO workflow and save you money with its Apple Search Ads team who will optimize your campaigns and increase your ROAS.
Today’s guest is the CMO at Refectly, the popular journaling app. You will discover how to use micro-influencers at scale for content generation, why product is more important than marketing in the beginning and why they are so focused on TikTok right now.
– Getting micro-influencers to build and scale content generation this includes running ads off their account resulting to a win-win situation. (2:56)
– How to find an influencer (and the background process of content production) that is right for your product. (5:56)
– Effectively managing ads and choosing the platform for scaling, and why TikTok is that “right” platform. (13:10)
– Creative TikTok strategies to get your product noticed. (16:49)
– Why you need to get creative in presenting your Pricing Page; and why the onboarding process shouldn’t be static. (21:27)
Now I run an app marketing agency where we’ve helped 28 clients get featured by Apple, 5X downloads with ASO, and get coverage on Techcrunch, Mashable, Venture Beat and other major publications. I also write about apps on The Next Web, Entrepreneur.com, and on my blog AppMasters.co.
Latest posts by Steve Young (see all)
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020
- 785: How to Get Your First 100 users with Mike Watkins - May 26, 2020
- How to Increase Mobile Game Revenue Using Rewarded Surveys - May 20, 2020