Subscribe to the Show
Coming up you’ll hear how an entrepreneur who is releasing her first app decided to go after a crowded yet huge market.
Also, think you have your target user nailed down? See what today’s guest found out about who is actually using her app.
iGab bring your messages to life.
Just pick your favorite animated 3D character “Gabber” and let them “do the talking”.
Typing messages is “so yesterday” with iGab you can use Mack, Ruby, Jaz, I.G. or Tucker to send a personalized 3D message using your voice…not a computer generated voice. You Gabber can deliver your message with emotion…happy, sad or angry!
- Vocus / PRWeb (15:20 min mark)
- HARO (15:44)
- CarTunes Music Player (17:30)
- Hello Sign (18:57)
- Viber (19:52)
Now I run an app marketing agency where we’ve helped 28 clients get featured by Apple, 5X downloads with ASO, and get coverage on Techcrunch, Mashable, Venture Beat and other major publications. I also write about apps on The Next Web, Entrepreneur.com, and on my blog AppMasters.co.
Latest posts by Steve Young (see all)
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020