Sensor Tower is my favorite App Store Optimization tool. Discover and identify the most worthwhile keywords to include in your app, guide based on keyword suggestions, search traffic estimates, and competitiveness difficulty ratings.
Are you developing a mobile app? Get anything from icons and buttons to your entire mobile app designed at 99designs! You can start your next graphic design project for as low as $199. Visit 99designs.com/Chat and get a $99 Power Pack of services for free.
Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
How do you figure out if your product or service is actually something that customers will buy? Well today’s guest spent 6 months building a product that no one wanted and talks about how she found and sold to her early customers before even building out her latest product. Also, if you’re interested in email marketing, then listen to why subject lines are NOT as impactful to improving your open rates.
With internet users checking their emails in a daily basis, coupled with the fact that emails are significantly cheaper and faster than their paper equivalent, email marketing is becoming one of the most effective ways to reach out to new customers and maintain current ones. If done properly, email marketing can boost your business because an exact return of investment can be tracked.
To share to us how to go about doing email marketing effectively and efficiently, we have Elizabeth Yin,
CEO and Co-founder of LaunchBit, to discuss to us about the following:
- Parrot view, a social shopping application venture which failed, what they could’ve done differently and the key take away from the experience,
- How they found their market, how they figured out the pain points for their target customers and doing the exact opposite for Launchbit because of the things they learned inParrotview,
- Breaking down percentages by cohorts and learning ways to improve open rates,
- Strategies in getting higher click through rates, directing more attention to call to actions, and determining whether or not to stick to single or multiple topics, and
- Better engagement through simple text templates and which font colors can attract more attention.
Businesses are spending smartly in email marketing and so should we. We should be able to figure out tactics in ensuring we get the most of out our efforts by learning from people who are experienced in their fields.
– Fav app: Pulse: (Google Play)