Go to Affordable Dev for your one-stop shop for all your app development needs and tell them Steve sent you. For a limited time, you can save 20% off your next app.
Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
Are you like me and sometimes struggle with the negative chatter that goes on in your head? Well today’s guest shows us how to own that chatter and use it to empower ourselves. Also, listen to the story of when he decided to charge for his content and the valuable lessons learned along the way.
This episode is special to me as I have the honor of interviewing one of my heroes, Andrew Warner. Andrew is the founder of Mixergy, a site which gives people with ambition a jump start in reaching great heights through the arsenal of information that they can get by listening to experienced mentors.
I have always been flattered in being compared to Andrew as I have always looked up to him, but how does he feel about that on his end? Apart from this, here are the interesting topics our guest had shared today:
• How recognizing your inner fears and doubts can strip them of their powers and liberate you.
• What works better for him in his interviews: mimicking or being plain honest and open?
• How beads can translate negativity to positive thinking.
• True mind and counter mind thoughts – what’s the difference?
• Andrew’s candy-selling days which paved the way and trained him to become the businessman that he is today.
• His decision in monetizing his interviews, the feedback and reviews that ripped him, and how he maintained his focus to overcome his challenges.
Be sure to listen in as Andrew himself opens up to his own personal insecurities and rebukes them during this very show — a proof that this is a real and daily battle not just for us but even for the show master himself and a testament that it can be overcome.
Site: Mixergy Premium
Site: True Mind
Now I run an app marketing agency where we’ve helped 28 clients get featured by Apple, 5X downloads with ASO, and get coverage on Techcrunch, Mashable, Venture Beat and other major publications. I also write about apps on The Next Web, Entrepreneur.com, and on my blog AppMasters.co.
Latest posts by Steve Young (see all)
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020