Go to Affordable Dev for your one-stop shop for all your app development needs and tell them Steve sent you. For a limited time, you can save 20% off your next app.
Are you developing a mobile app? Get anything from icons and buttons to your entire mobile app designed at 99designs! You can start your next graphic design project for as low as $199. Visit 99designs.com/Chat and get a $99 Power Pack of services for free.
Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
What do you do when you get rejected by Kickstarter for your crowdfunding campaign? Well today’s guest decided to take it upon himself to run his own crowdfunding campaign on his own website and raise over $30,000. Also, listen to the brilliant move that he made after he raised that initial funding.
Everyone seems to have gone through the universal challenge of locating remote controls or the hassle caused by misplacing our car keys, phones or wallets at some point. For those who are not aware yet, the technology to save you money, time and exasperation time caused by losing items has already been creative. In this episode, we have Christian Smith, the founder of Phone Halo, and today, he will talk to us about TrackR as well as:
- The benefits and features of their products: the Wallet Tracker, Sticker Tracker and Crowd Tracker,
- The aha-moment that jump started the creation of their first TrackR, and how feedback from users triggered expanding their product range,
- Christian’s background in mechanical engineering, what made him get into product hardware,and the details about hardware building that software folks should know,
- Crowdfunding with Indiegogo and their strategies on how they were able to solicit initial users when they started their own crowdfunding campaigns, and
Christian shares as wellhow listening to your customers can hugely impact your business and some effective ways to get user feedback.Listen in to learn some tips on how to continue growing your business even while standing in line Starbucks.
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020