Go to Affordable Dev for your one-stop shop for all your app development needs and tell them Steve sent you. For a limited time, you can save 20% off your next app.
Are you developing a mobile app? Get anything from icons and buttons to your entire mobile app designed at 99designs! You can start your next graphic design project for as low as $199. Visit 99designs.com/Chat and get a $99 Power Pack of services for free.
Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
Are you looking for an easy way to create app screen shots with beautiful backgrounds? Well listen to the tool that today’s guest built that allows you to easily drag and drop your app screen shots and turn them into awesome designs for your website. Also listen to the quote that he shares about the company’s philosophy around product design.
For today’s show, we have Fabian Sanchez, PlaceIt’s Business Development Manager. PlaceIt supports app developers in terms of marketing by providing images, screenshots and processes for them to arrive with a finished product which is press-worthy.
Here are the highlights of my discussion with Fabian:
- How PlaceIt came about and how it can help you tell the stories behind your apps effectively;
- Developing new things, gaining momentum and absorbing feedback for better output;
- A background on their Workflows and the different stages which can feature your story more in depth;
- The initial challenges they had with justifying pricing and how they came up with their pricing models;
- Their launch product strategies and how recommendations and user feedback led them to the creation of different stages and new environments; and
- Where their photo repository came from and their design perspectives.
Fabian also shares how knowing your clients can lead you to improve your business more and get more people to use your platform. We also had a discussion on how you can track people through social media and other web-based platforms so hit play and learn all about it!
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020