Initially, I did not enjoy client calls – not because I didn’t like talking to my clients and helping them but only because it was challenging for me to switch back and forth. I did not like being on worker mode at one point and then switching to manager mode, the next. For my podcast, I already had a set strategy wherein I block off days for interviews and recordings so my hack for you is to do the same thing.
- Batching -If you are running an agency, if you are a consultant or if you are running teams, just batch your calls or meetings all at once. The best part of this is that you also get to A/B Test on the fly when it comes to the effectivity of your messaging and how you deliver them. Maintaining a certain schedule also places you in a power position which gives out a message to your clients that you are someone worth talking to. So fight the urge to give in if some would ask you to rearrange.
- Do 20-minute calls–If you have an 8-hour window per day, setting initial client calls to 30 minutes will only give you a total of 16 meetings. If you chose to do 20 minutes instead, this will expand to 19-21.
Do certain things in certain days. Allocate your time wisely.
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020