Go to Affordable Dev for your one-stop shop for all your app development needs and tell them Steve sent you. For a limited time, you can save 20% off your next app.
Are you developing a mobile app? Get anything from icons and buttons to your entire mobile app designed at 99designs! You can start your next graphic design project for as low as $199. Visit 99designs.com/Chat and get a $99 Power Pack of services for free.
Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
Today’s guest has a new app that allows any mobile device to connect and direct any content to any web-enabled screen. I got a demo of it and it’s pretty cool. Also, if you’re thinking about taking the entrepreneurial leap listen to our discussion about how we both took the leap and the key lessons learned along the way.
Ever felt nervous about sending strangers presentations you spent so many nights working on or maybe got frustrated because you can’t share files due to differences in software or operating systems? The app featured today works with a technology that seamlessly allows you to share any content from one device to another without the usual hassles, as it works through screen sharing.
Our interactive guest today is HerbeMitschele, co-founder and CEO of Shodogg. Get ready to have your cups filled as he shares to us the following ideas and stories:
- A brief history of ScreenDirect — from the idea of a college professor trying to circumvent systems at school to download needed content to the enterprise tool it is today.
- How ScreenDirect can aid simple users and different businesses through directing content to any mobile device despite of what operating systems are being used,
- His background in the toy industry, his transition to becoming a full time entrepreneur, and his personal struggles along the way,
- His thoughts in the balancing family and entrepreneurship, and
- How their partnership with actor Seth Green came about.
Hit that play button as there is much to learn from this conversation with our zealous guest, from starting small, having a mindset of not fearing failure and learning as you go.
Fav app: The Chive: (Google Play)
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020