Go to Affordable Dev for your one-stop shop for all your app development needs and tell them Steve sent you. For a limited time, you can save 20% off your next app.
Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
How do you find the balance between a minimum viable product and the need to build for scale? Well today’s guest talks about the early days of his app and how they may have built for scale a little too soon. Also, listen to the answer the guest gives when I asked him why he decided to start another company after selling his previous one to IBM.
Stuart Levinson is the CEO and Co-Founder of TalkTo.
- How Talkto came about, and the idea and personal experiences which fueled the creation of the app,
- If TalkTo is looking at placing ‘turn-around time’ guarantees in their application,
- Stuart’s career background and what made him rejoin the entrepreneurial field,
- Discussion surrounding TalkTo’s text messaging interface and it’s Q&A format,
- Great entrepreneurial and leadership advices – from the better success of building your company rather than your products to the the dangers of scaling too fast,
- And most importantly, how perseverance and having self-motivated employees can turn your business around.