This podcast interview was originally published on The How of Business on June 26, 2017.[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/howofbusiness/Episode_123_-_Steve_Young_Interview.mp3″ image=”https://appmasters.com/wp-content/uploads/howofbusiness.jpg” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
In this episode we interview Steve Young, an entrepreneur, podcaster and online marketing expert. Steve shares his personal background and entrepreneurial journey, tips & advice for starting and growing your business, and online marketing for small business.
Steve is a business owner, podcaster and online marketing expert. He is the founder of AppMasters, a mobile growth hacking agency. He is a contributor to Entrepreneur.com as well as other top publications and is an app marketing expert. He also has a portfolio of over 50 apps.
He is the host of the Mobile Growth Hacking podcast. Steve believes in learning, executing, and teaching. He lives in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Steve share some of the challenges he experienced with starting his small business.
- Steve explains how he funded his start-up.
- “If you are doing a side-hustle you are not really an entrepreneur yet.” (you are a wanrepreneur)
- He explains how he is using podcast appearances as a marketing method.
- Steve shares his advice for Online Marketing for Small Business.
- He shares the story of creating apps on the side, leading to the formation and growth of his business AppMasters.
- “Focus on top-line sales.”
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020