Sensor Tower is my favorite App Store Optimization tool. Discover and identify the most worthwhile keywords to include in your app, guide based on keyword suggestions, search traffic estimates, and competitiveness difficulty ratings.
Are you developing a mobile app? Get anything from icons and buttons to your entire mobile app designed at 99designs! You can start your next graphic design project for as low as $199. Visit 99designs.com/Chat and get a $99 Power Pack of services for free.
Subscribe to the Show
About the Episode
Are you losing interest or passion in your app idea? Well today’s guest is a 13-year-old who is changing the way kids view fitness and she talks about a time that she wanted to give up on her app and how she managed to pick herself up again. Also, listen to the part of the show where she talks about the importance of community and you should surround yourself with like-minded individuals.
Our special guest for today is 13-year old Estrella Hernandez, the Chief Inspiration Officer of We Walk games.We Walk is a mobile app which brings gaming, walking and local culture altogether.
Here are the highlights of my discussion with Estrella:
- The documentary about obesity where the inspiration for We Walk came from,
- The steps she took after the forming of the initial idea and how she turned it into a feasible project to work on,
- The role of her parents played in the development of the project,
- The doubts that crept inover the years and how she got over it,
- About the We Walk app and how Steve Jobs inspired her during the time when she lost interest in the app,
- How her dad, Marcos, motivated her to be passionate again, and
- How she views the community and what motivated her to build and develop something for her own.
Estrella has an Indiegogo campaign running and I urge all our listeners to support this cause by checking it out. Let’s help this community grow!
– Fav app: