When I first heard of Product Hunt I was immediately hooked. I was able to find new and awesome products on there and I was consuming the content on a daily basis.
I started to see people sharing their Product Hunt success. There were startups generating thousands of new users, apps getting thousands of downloads and authors making thousands of dollars.
I started studying. As a “growth hacker”, I wanted to replicate the success that others were having and take it another level. I read every resource I could find – from blog posts to eBooks to podcast interviews.
I’ve successfully launched an eBook that hit #1 on Product Hunt and generated over $3,000 from Product Hunt alone.
I’ve also helped clients get featured on Product Hunt which has led to thousands of downloads during launch week.
And I’ve discovered a mistake that most startups make when they’ve found success on Product Hunt and will reveal how I’ve turn this mistake for even more press coverage.
Introducing: The 4-Part Series to Product Hunt Success
We put together a no fluff, action-packed blog series that shows you how to find success on the hottest website on the internet.
- 7 tips for Product Hunt success
- 11 resources to help you prepare for your Product Hunt launch
- 7 expert tips for Product Hunt success
- 3 critical mistakes people make when launching on Product Hunt
- This Intermittent Fasting App is Making $300K a Month - June 3, 2020
- 786: Why It Pays to Be Bold with App Monetization Guilhem Duche - June 2, 2020
- Mobile Game Monetization: How to 2X ARPDAU - June 1, 2020